Click on “Return Policy” and read Dearmoncheri’s Return policy, then fill out the form below for returning your products.
We’ll contact you shortly.
How to Return Your Order to Dear Mon Cheri
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase if the item is unused with the original tags still attached; see full details of conditions above. and in the original packaging which must be in the original condition. Sale items can only be returned for an online credit.
There are two ways to return your products to Dear Mon Cheri
1. Send the products to us directly
- Download and complete our Return Request Form
- Include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Return Form in your parcel.
- Post it back to Dear Mon Cheri available address in Contact Us Please use the correct payment shipping methods for all returns, as Ally Fashion is not responsible for the return costs.
2. Return with Australia Post
- Create your Return Post Label via Australia Post Returns Portal. You must provide your order number (found on your order confirmation email), reason for returning your item(s), and your details. You will be charged a flat fee of $8.95 to return your items.
- Once you have created your Return Post Label, take note of your return reference number. An email will also be sent to you with this information. This number can be used to track your return via Australia Post.
- Pack all items you wish to return with a complete Returns Formin a satchel, or reuse the original packaging if suitable, and secure the returns label to the outside of the package. Remember to remove any old postage labels if reusing the original packaging.
If you would like to exchange an item for another size please email email@example.com with details of your request. Prior to ordering please check the size guide to ensure that you are purchasing the correct size for you.
Sales items are no available for exchange as we cannot guarantee that another size will be available. We do not accept change of mind returns or exchanges.
For purposes of this Agreement, the term ‘Content’ means a creative expression and includes video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, and comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, and interactive features, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Site. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Dear Mon Cheri. Reproduction is prohibited. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for any purpose other than personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of Dear Mon Cheri, is strictly prohibited.